SkillSetz offers Service Buyers five unique project types so they can engage in the best possible way with our Service Providers/Knowledge Workers.
- Service Provider Direct - When the Buyer initiates a private project directly with a Service Provider. This transaction occurs by and between the Buyer and the Knowledge Worker and is not publicly accessible to other Users of the site.
- Project Opportunity (Open) - When the Buyer posts a non-negotiable project opportunity and specifications, and allows any qualified Knowledge Worker to apply.
- Project Opportunity (Private) - When the Buyer posts a non-negotiable project opportunity and specifications, but only allows invited qualified Knowledge Workers to bid on the project.
- Request for Quote (Open) - When the Buyer posts a Request for Quote, and allows any qualified Knowledge Worker to submit their offer. Buyers can set a target budget for the project.
- Request for Quote (Private) - When the Buyers posts a private Request for Quote, allowing only qualified Knowledge Workers directly selected by the Buyer to submit an offer.